O Disruption Lab powered by ATLANTICO, in partnership with Bantu Makers, will organize a Pre-event of the Hackathon Fintech, in order to inform and prepare those interested in participating in the event to be held on 24 and 25 January 2020.
This pre-event will include a briefing, sharing and connecting session on the big marathon at 2020, which is aimed at people oriented to solving challenges in the Angolan financial system using technology solutions.
It is expected that at the end of Hackathon, participants develop new solutions fintech, learn new technologies, improve your problem-solving thinking skills, spark the entrepreneurial spirit and boost your CVs.
- What is one hackathon and what do people do in hackathon;
- Presentation of the theme, what will happen until the event and expectations for the
marathon in 2020;
- Sharing testimonials from participants in hackathon;
- Sharing the main challenges of the financial sector in Angola;
- Questions and answers about Hackathon Fintech 2020 (January 24 and 25
- Pizza + networking.
O The main objective of Disruption Lab is to promote a digital entrepreneurship and innovation innovation ecosystem in Angola, through the incubation and acceleration of ideas with potential for value creation by adding skills originating in the Startechs, Universities and financial institutions, national and international.