In the view of many, now the traces have been placed on T's, this really is one of the devices that is missing in the world of technology, aiming to facilitate the lives of users, thus simplifying the too many processes to achieve a certain objective.
Have you ever imagined having a very secure device that can make it easier to access your email account, unlock your smartphone, laptop, car, electronic locks? Until long ago this was an impossible mission, but with the arrival of EveryKey, the “master key” that allows you to unlock multiple mobile devices at once, we will now have all-in-one for these issues.
According to EveryKey CEO Tom Emelko, All account usernames and passwords are encrypted and stored in our database, with an encryption key that only the user knows. PC and phone passwords are encrypted and stored on the key ring ”.
The master key communicates with devices via a low-power Bluetooth connection, created especially for the Internet of Things. A company patent allows the user to simultaneously unlock more than one device, which facilitates the process ”.
In case of loss of the accessory, be it ring, bracelet or the key is lost, users can simply contact EveryKey through the website or by phone and ask them to freeze the device, thus making the device “useless” ”And unable to unlock anything, thereby safeguarding your security.
See how EveryKey works:
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Security audited by a third party company
- AES 128-bit encryption
- Remove freeze (deactivation)
- Spoof prevention
- Mac OS 10.9 + (Mavericks, Yosemite, and newer)
- Windows 7 +
- Ubuntu 14 + (Linux)
- Android 4.4 + (KitKat, Lollipop, and newer)
- iOS 8 +
- Google Chrome v37 +
- Mozilla Firefox v31 +
- Safari 7.1 +
- Microsoft Edge (Future Version)
- Bluetooth Over-The-Air firmware updates
- Customizable up to 3 Meters
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Micro USB to USB cable included
- Up to 30 days battery life