In addition to the fair, which draws the attention of half the world, with the launch of innovative products, MWC always brings debates related to the future of technology. Several top company executives sit at round tables and have a chance to share their views on a particular topic. This year's central theme is “Intelligent Connectivity” (a reference to 5G, Artificial Intelligence and related topics)
For this year, prominent speakers include:
- Simon Segars, CEO - Arm
- Chuck Robbins, Chairman & CEO - Cisco
- Hatem Dowidar CEO - Etisalat International
- Mats Granryd, Director General - GSMA
- Cher Wang, Founder and CEO - HTC
- Guo Ping, Rotating Chairman - Huawei
- Marieme Jamme, Founder - iamtheCODE
- Satya Nadella, CEO - Microsoft
- John Hanke, Founder & CEO - Niantic Inc.
- Stéphane Richard, Chairman & CEO - Orange Group
- Mickey Mikitani, Founder, CEO & Chairman - Rakuten
- Olivier Reppert, CEO - Share Now, Daimler & BMW
- José María Álvarez-Pallete López, Chairman & CEO - Telefónica SA
- Andrew Penn, CEO - Telstra
- Kaan Terzioglu, CEO - Turkcell
- Sir Lucian Grainge, Chairman & CEO - Universal Music Group
- Anjali Sud, CEO - Vimeo
- Nick Read, CEO - Vodafone Group
For those who can not be present, the organization has decided to make live broadcasts available, so that all technology lovers can access information.
The videos are available here: https://www.mobileworldlive.com/keynotes/
The schedule for each event is available on the shared link.